Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Director of Marketing (Casino)
16929 CHICKEN RANCH RD JAMESTOWN, CA 95327 United States of America
Pacific Staffing is recruiting an experienced Director of Marketing for a luxury casino resort near the Sonora, CA area. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing destination casino and resort that offers a fun and collaborative work environment. Our client offers generous benefits and other discounts and rewards! The Director of Casino Marketing will be responsible for the overall daily operations of the marketing department. Salary: $120k-$145k DOE.
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on approach to building the marketing team. The successful candidate will have knowledge of casino and resort business operations, database management, player development and have at least five years of marketing leadership experience in the Casino industry.
- Develops, implements, and maintains marketing and development operations.
- Manages ongoing collaboration efforts and communication with executive leadership to develop strategic plans for improving guest experience.
- Develops high level analysis reporting and review of marketing data to ensure the marketing strategy and business plan is performing as expected.
- Oversees customer relationship management and strategies to enhance guest loyalty, supporting strategic and tactical objectives that drive repeat business, expand brand recognition, build volume, and increase revenue.
- Controls expenses, sets reinvestment strategy policies and tactics targeted to hosted customer segments.
- Develops clear and measurable marketing goals for effective marketing strategies.
- Regularly monitors the competitive gaming market, locally, regionally, and nationally to identify opportunities and potential threats to achieve revenue plans and key business initiatives for the hosting departments.
- Produces and presents reports to senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for creating a sales-oriented culture and environment that promotes and drives guest trips, increasing VIP gaming revenue, and building relationships with all segmented guests.
- Creates and promotes new programs to target and obtain new players and guests.
- Manages venues and event bookings.
- Maintains and implements approved department budget and expenditures.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, advertising or related field, or related field required. Master’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field preferred.
- Five years’ leadership experience in marketing, database marketing, player development and branding.
- Casino resort operations experience preferred.
- Must be able to clear a background check and obtain a gaming license.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize customer service experience and program profitability.
- Must be able to manage multiple objectives and tasks simultaneously, and continually assess and re-set priorities.
- Ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in stressful situations with co-workers, guests, and vendors.
- Proficient with customer contact systems (CMS) and Oasis 360.
- Able to work Holidays, Weekends, and have a flexible schedule to meet business needs.