Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Director of Human Resources
12647 ALCOSTA BLVD STE 300 SAN RAMON, CA 94583 United States of America
We are recruiting a Director of Human Resources for one of the longest standing financial institutions in the bay area (San Ramon). Hybrid work schedule! (2-3 days onsite). Our client is a stable company with an excellent leadership team and the Director of HR will report to the CFO. The HR Director is responsible for overseeing HR management and department operations to adhere to organizational policies and procedures. This position will have two direct reports. Salary: $120,000-$150,000 DOE.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience with employee benefits administration and payroll.
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues.
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance.
- Manage grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Manage and develop onboarding and orientation processes for new employees.
- Administer employee benefit programs, including health and retirement plans.
- Ensure compliance with human resource related laws, including but not limited to COBRA, ADA, and FMLA.
- Direct and handle the worker’s compensation program.
- Oversee the administration of HRIS/Payroll.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State Labor Laws.
- Oversee HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Offer proactive recruiting assistance.
- Maintain and develop employee recognition programs.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates.
- Identify ways to improve Policies and Procedures.
- Train and provide support to HR team members.
- Support CFO with special projects, as requested.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in HR
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes
- Understanding of HR best practices
- Sound judgment, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- ADP payroll/benefits/reports
- Windows OS 10