Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Pacific Staffing http://www.pacificstaffing.com http://www.pacificstaffing.com true
Sacramento, CA 95834 US
Posted: 06/07/2023 2023-06-07 2023-07-08 Employment Type: DirectHire Industry: None Job Number: 1612214
Pacific Staffing currently has a direct hire opportunity for a Corporate Recruiter. Our client is a global company with a strong national presence. This position is 100% remote and based out of our client s Sacramento office. The Corporate Recruiter will partner with hiring managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the organization to find and deliver the best talent in the market. This position will nurture relationships with prospective talent, develop candidate pipelines, research, assess and identify new and innovative strategies and tools for recruiting great talent and manage business relationships with internal clients. The ideal candidate will have at least four years experience with full cycle recruiting and excellent communication skills. Salary $85k-$95k DOE plus annual discretionary bonus.
- Work closely with department heads regarding recruiting needs.
- Conduct recruitment efforts through full cycle recruiting and obtain internal referrals.
- Write and place advertisements.
- Recruit for corporate level positions as well as field/trade positions.
- Assist managers and supervisors with interviews and onboarding.
- Identify educational needs of staff as it relates to job performance and develop and deliver human resources training programs to personnel.
- Enhance professional growth and development through in-service meetings and education programs.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attend other meetings and seminars.
- Conduct reference checks and other hiring related compliance.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintain human resource information and compile reports.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
- 4-6 years experience in full cycle recruiting required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to deliver effective presentations to staff members.
- Detailed-oriented, accurate, thorough and takes extreme pride in work.
- Ability to multitask.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve issues, by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations, or law.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills with MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.