Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
1625 W National Dr Sacramento, CA 95834 United States of America
A global company with a strong national presence is looking to add a Corporate Recruiter. This is a long-term contract, 100% remote role. The Corporate Recruiter will nurture relationships with prospective talent, develop candidate pipelines, research, assess and identify new and innovative strategies and tools for recruiting great talent and manage business relationships with internal clients. Pay: $40-$50/hour DOE.
The ideal candidate will have experience with full cycle recruiting for Executive positions and excellent communication skills.
- Work closely with department heads regarding recruiting needs.
- Conduct recruitment efforts through full cycle recruiting and obtain internal referrals.
- Write and place advertisements.
- Recruit for Executive and corporate level positions.
- Assist managers and supervisors with interviews and onboarding.
- Enhance professional growth and development through in-service meetings and education programs.
- Conduct reference checks and other hiring related compliance.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintain human resource information and compile reports.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
- 4-6 years’ experience in full cycle recruiting for Executive positions required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to deliver effective presentations to staff members.
- Detailed-oriented, accurate, thorough and takes extreme pride in work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.