Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
- Supervising various day to day and month end accounting functions and overall company general ledger, including cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable.
- Executing a timely close and reporting to operating managers, senior management, and the board.
- Completion of external financial statements including quarterly reports.
- Leading audit process and technical compliance with accounting rules and regulations.
- Participating in strategy and planning relative to accounting standards.
- Heavy involvement with the company s financial systems, including ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting. Playing a key role in the accounting organization s participation in current and planned technology and system upgrades or implementations including ERP systems.
- Participating as appropriate in strategic initiatives of the company, including mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Establishing budget and actionable reporting systems and serving as a true partner and business coach to operations.
- Managing the relationship and interactions with external accounting firm.
- Recruiting, managing, and developing a lean, performance-oriented team, capable of actively and effectively engaging and growing with the business.
- Managing domestic and international accounting including foreign-exchange (FX), equity and equity compensation reporting, and fair-value determinations.
- Bachelor s in Accounting/Finance with 10+ years of progressive finance experience and licensed CPA.
- Public Controller leadership experience with direct responsibility for SEC reporting and filing and SOX 404 application.
- Global experience in a process manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated leadership with ability to influence.
- Highly analytical, able to define clear objectives, prioritize, identity challenges and implement solutions.
- Strong financial, analytical and creative problems solving skills.