Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Folsom, CA 95630 US
We are recruiting for a Controller to join a Sacramento based restaurant that has strong growth projections over then next year. Our client offers a hybrid schedule (4 days a week remote) and strong bonus potential as they grow and acquire. This position is a hands-on Controller position producing month-end financials and processing AP/AR/Payroll.
The ideal candidate must have prior accounting experience in a restaurant/bar.
Recruiter contact: Becca Brock, 916-925-2300 or becca@pacificstaffing.Com
- Issue timely and complete monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements for each company and related divisions.
- Ensure that reported results comply with GAAP.
- Recommend benchmarks to measure the performance of company operations.
- Produce various forecasts and financial and operating metrics.
- Communicate financial performance and significant issues to ownership.
- Manage inventory and implement cost controls.
- Process payroll, AP, and AR.
- Maintain and develop financials database in Excel.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Restaurant/bar or hospitality is required.
- Bachelor s Degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Background in Physical Inventory maintenance/control.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, vendors, customers and buying department.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, etc.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.