Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Sacramento, CA 95827
An established organization in Sacramento seeking a Contract Recruiter to join their busy HR team. This position will nurture relationships with prospective talent, develop candidate pipelines, research, assess and identify new and innovative strategies and tools for recruiting great talent and manage business relationships with internal clients. Ideal candidates will be comfortable with high volume recruiting.
- Work closely with department heads regarding recruiting needs.
- Conduct recruitment efforts through full cycle recruiting and obtain internal referrals.
- Conduct phone screen and source for potential candidates.
- Assist managers and supervisors with interviews and onboarding.
- Complete reference checks and other hiring related compliance.
- Present offers for material handlers and other positions.
- Manage compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- 1 year experience as a Recruiter or Recruiting Coordinator.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
- PHR or SHRM Certification a plus.
- DOT experience a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use good judgement and high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills with MS Office.
- Must be able to clear a criminal background check and drug screen.