Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
8945 Cal Center Drive Sacramento, CA 95826 United States of America
Pacific Staffing is seeking a Contract Analyst to join a thriving financial institution in the Sacramento area. The Contract Analyst will play a pivotal role in reviewing, drafting, and identifying legal issues within various agreements, including Contracts, Service Level Agreements, and Addendums. This is a 6-month contract with the possibility of permanent employment. The schedule is hybrid after an onsite training. Pay: $43/hr.
- Review and Analyze company contract compliance to prevent potential disputes and financial risks.
- Develop forms and contract language for various compliance requirements.
- Coordinate, educate and train, where necessary, staff and vendors on compliance issues.
- Lead vendor management initiatives by guiding stakeholders, collaborating on contract terms, and liaising with Legal for necessary provisions.
- Analyzing contract clauses, stipulations, obligations, and liabilities.
- Ensuring that contract terms comply with legal requirements and policies.
- Documenting processes and maintaining files.
- Maintain and updated knowledgebase and amendments to contract law.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrated expertise in contract frameworks, management, and legal language.
- Ability to review, draft, and identify legal issues within contracts and agreements.
- Strong understanding of Third-Party Vendor Risk Management programs.
- Preferred Paralegal certification.
- Proficiency in governance, privacy, security laws, risk management, and compliance principles.
- Familiarity with the financial services industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Proven integrity, attention to detail, and ability to handle confidential information.
- Experience guiding stakeholders and collaborating with Legal on contract terms.