Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
8945 Cal Center Drive Sacramento, CA 95826 United States of America
We are recruiting for a Compensation Analyst for one of Sacramento’s top employers. Our client is a reputable and leading organization with corporate headquarters in Sacramento. This is a contract opportunity (6 months) with a hybrid work schedule. The Compensation Analyst will research, analyze, and evaluate data related to compensation programs and administration of the company's compensation initiatives. Pay: $32/hour.
The ideal candidate will have three years of experience in human resources and compensation analysis.
- Conduct and provide job offering analysis, ensuring regulatory compliance with Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Work with managers and HR team members to create job codes and or update job descriptions as needed.
- Conduct job evaluations and participate in FLSA job evaluation reviews to determine exemption status and recommend grade assignments. Maintain job and pay related information in the HRIS.
- Assist in analysis related to salary/bonus budgets, pay equity, etc.
- Provide analytical support in the form of ad hoc reports, dashboards, and trended graphs for all areas of Human Resources to assist in understanding trends and root causes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in HR Administration or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources with an emphasis on compensation functions with Experian.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, evaluate alternatives and make sound, appropriate recommendations.
- Ability to exercise sound independent judgment and initiative within established guidelines. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with relational databases and data tables.