Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Pacific Staffing http://www.pacificstaffing.com http://www.pacificstaffing.com true
Compensation & Benefits Manager
LODI, CA 95814 US
Posted: 06/07/2023 2023-06-07 2023-07-08 Employment Type: DirectHire Industry: Banking Job Number: 1608358
Pacific Staffing is recruiting for a Compensation & Benefits Manager to support an organization with multiple sites. This is an on-site position in the Galt area and opportunity to work for a company that offers a fun, collaborative work environment. Our client offers a generous compensation package to include profit sharing. The ideal candidate will have effective negotiation and analytical skills and will be a highly organized leader who drives the design of the benefits plans and builds strategic compensation structures.
- Ensures that compensation and benefits programs/practices, and retirement are clearly communicated and understood by management and employees participating in the benefit programs.
- Prepares and conducts the benefits orientation meeting and enrolls new employees in benefit plans within pre-established timeframes.
- Benefit Administration including medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, and 401(k) plan.
- Counsels covered individuals as needed on benefit plan provisions so individuals can make informed decisions.
- Makes recommendations using financial impact analysis (FIA)
- Assists employees in the resolution of health claims issues with insurance providers.
- Prepares and verifies the calculation of the monthly premiums statements for all group insurance policies. Resolves any discrepancies with carriers and ensures bills are paid accurately and on time.
- Administers and tracks Leave of Absence documents.
- Processes status changes, open enrollment changes, new enrollments, terminations of coverage, continuation coverage with external vendors or benefits providers by due date.
- Provides up-to-date and accurate benefits enrollment reports for management as requested.
- Administers health insurance continuation for departing employees.
- Monitors and maintains all FMLA & disability claims.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- 8-10 years HR experience including at least 5 years working with compensation and benefits
- Minimum of Bachelor s Degree in a related field required, Master s Degree and CCP or SPHR certification preferred
- Exceptional knowledge of general ledger/accounting principles
- Working knowledge of banking institution concepts, federal/state regulations, compliance, and policy and procedures helpful
- Detail and goal oriented with the ability to efficiently organize projects, prioritize workflow, and complete multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately
- Exceptional at extracting and manipulating data using MS Excel and MS Suite
- Ability to exercise sound independent judgment, initiative, and tact in dealing with management, supervisors, staff, and vendors; a great decision maker who can solve problems effectively
- Successful completion of a credit history and background check is a condition of employment