Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Commercial Loan Closing Specialist
3120 Freeboard Dr #201 West Sacramento, CA 95691 United States of America
Pacific Staffing is recruiting a Commercial Loan Specialist for a local non-profit organization in Sacramento. The Commercial Loan Closing Specialist is responsible for supporting the department throughout various stages of the loan lifecycle including revision, preparation, and verification of documents. This is an onsite contract to hire opportunity. Pay: $25-35 DOE (with some compensation flexibility)
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of commercial and/or SBA loan experience.
- Review and audit new commercial loan applications for completeness.
- Prepare draft loan documents from Word templates to encompass all terms for manager and loan officer review and approval.
- Work closely with loan officers, escrow officers, and commercial borrowers to track and monitor receipt of all incoming loan conditions.
- Coordinate closely with title company, commercial borrowers, and other institutional funding sources in the delivery of commercial loan documents for signature and delivery of initial disbursements.
- Maintain accurate checklists for loan files.
- Assess company policies and procedures and make recommendations as needed.
- Prepare, distribute, track, and monitor commitment letters.
- Review fully executed commercial loan documents for loan fund readiness.
- Request funds from accounting and initiate ACH and/or wires as needed.
- Track lock expiration date when loan participants need to purchase USDA guaranteed portion of loan to avoid late delivery fees.
- Update and maintain Loan Application Processing System (LAPS), Nortridge Loan Service Software (NLS), and Loan Origination system during all stages of the loan lifecycle, including set-up, Origination, and Loan Closing.
- Complete final audit of all loan files at loan closing.
- Assist with additional duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates degree in Accounting or Economics is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of loan origination, servicing, or loan accounting field is required.
- Experience proofreading and editing commercial loan documents.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate finance; development and law; lending practices and procedures; and the escrow process.
- Knowledge of public nonprofit associations, agencies, and programs.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Ability to work with numerical data with high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- California drivers license is required.