Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Chief Financial Officer
Sacramento, CA 95811
The ideal candidate is an experienced, entrepreneurial, high-energy Chief Financial Officer with proven experience preferably with non-profit companies or healthcare. Must be a team builder and motivator with the ability to effectively manage across the entire organization.
- Design financial models to project and manage cash flow and budgets.
- Responsible for implementing processes, procedures, and controls as required to support the financial and operational reporting requirements of the business.
- Create annual budgets, report actual results and variances, and forecast future results.
- Manage relationships with outsourced vendors such as audit, tax, and legal professionals.
- Manage banking relationships and all compliance report requirements.
- Assist in formulating the company s future financial direction through forecasting and identifying trends.
- Lead financial reporting, strategies, and tactical initiatives to execute strategic business plans.
- Bachelor s degree (B.S.) in Finance or Accounting required, MBA or CPA desirable.
- Significant experience in managing a finance/accounting department or division as typically acquired in 10+ years.
- Seasoned expertise working with senior leaders to evaluate, implement, and adopt business solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in managing all personnel aspects of an accounting staff, including goal setting, performance monitoring, demonstrated team leadership, team-building, and creativity; and ability to effectively communicate.
- Extensive knowledge of non-profit business acumen with a background in financial operations management.
- Working knowledge to establish and deliver on key performance indicators that ensure high availability and integrity of financial operations.