Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Card Operations Technician
8945 Cal Center Drive Sacramento, CA 95826 United States of America
Pacific Staffing is recruiting a Card Operations Technician for one of Sacramento’s top employers! Our client is a reputable and leading financial organization with corporate headquarters in Sacramento. This is an onsite position, Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm. This role is responsible for assisting with credit and debit card related issues, portfolios, financial reporting, and ATM related procedures. Pay: $22/hour.
The ideal candidate will have a banking industry background with experience in fraud, card reconciliation and customer service to resolve complaints or issues.
- Perform general accounting, posting, reconciliation and ledger maintenance on various accounts to ensure timely balancing within guidelines.
- Provide responses/solutions to internal/external members for card related products and issues.
- Process daily settlement.
- Review outstanding items from balanced reports and research, resolve and clear items.
- Alert management to high volume or suspicious activity within reconciliation accounts.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve member complaints or concerns.
- Prepare and monitor correspondence to/from various financial institutions regarding outstanding reconciliation items.
- Process and balance daily card transactions.
- Review and process various reports accordingly.
- Research and reconcile all ATM cash out balancing.
- Record Journal entries to ensure proper classification of entries.
- Process and reconcile daily ATM/POS network adjustments, errors, and resolutions.
- Process and reconcile foreign ATM adjustments
- Process new and reissue cards and pin request.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma is required.
- One year or more experience at a financial institution required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Proficient computer skills
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to research and problem-solve.
- Experience with Zelle a plus.