Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
West Sacramento, CA 95691
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and excellent communication.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Initiate prompt communication with people exposed to COVID-19 (contacts) through text, phone calls, email, and other communication platforms as necessary.
- Employ dynamic communication and interpersonal skills, cultural competency/sensitivity, tactful language, and empathetic interviewing skills to build rapport and maintain trust with patients of varied backgrounds.
- Verify the contact s identity during initial communications and prior to disclosing confidential information. Assure confidentiality and carry out efforts to locate and communicate with clients in a manner that preserves the confidentiality and privacy of all involved.
- Notify the contact of their exposure to COVID-19, following a script or guidance to provide COVID-19 health education.
- Conduct notification of exposure in a manner that maintains the confidentiality of the patient (or person who was diagnosed with COVID-19) and ensures that the identity of the patient is NOT disclosed
- Conduct daily check-ins to assess signs/symptoms via locally designated method.
- Must be available to work 8: 00am 5: 00pm, Monday - Friday
- Locations West Sacramento School District area.
- Project Duration end of 2021 approximately, or longer.
CANDIDATE COMPLIANCE (Must complete prior to start):
- TB Testing required (must be able to obtain).
- Fingerprinting Live Scan Background check (through the school district).
- Proof of COVID vaccination.
- This position will be hired directly with the West Sacramento School district as limited term employees. No benefits provided.
Please contact Lisa-Maree/Recruiter at 916-839-7207 with any immediate questions.