Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
COVID-19 Testing Support Staff
Woodland, CA 95695
- Travel to various sites and departments throughout the week to perform required responsibilities.
- Proper daily setup of testing centers and sample collection materials.
- Register clients.
- Accurately log, scan and correlate sample submissions via name, using electronic tools.
- Direct clients to appropriate designated testing area.
- Provide guidance as needed to clients to ensure proper sample collection.
- Place prepared sealed sample for collection and transport.
- Ensure technology is operational and addresses or reports any issues immediately.
- Ensure proper breakdown of testing areas and storage of sample collection materials daily.
- Ensure safety and disinfection procedures are adhered to as established and/or directed.
- Adhere to company Safety Standards as they related to screening test administration.
- Prepare samples for pick-up by courier.
- Continuous communication with the supervisor and Human Resources (team coordinator).
- Must be able to communicate effectively and follow oral and written directions. Requires the ability to communicate with peers and other staff or public.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of COVID-19 and basic preventative measures.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Able to take direction.
- Works quickly and adapts to changing directions and environments.
- Ability to provide effective communication both written and verbally.
- Comprehends and follows company safety plans, procedures, and policies.
- Ability to perform all essential duties of the position with limited supervision.
- Communicates effectively and able to follow oral and written directions.
- Able to pass a fingerprint background check and complete a TB test.