Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Business Intelligence Analyst Direct Hire
Folsom, CA 95630
The ideal candidate will have strong analytics, prior ERP implantation experience and ability to work in a changing and fast paced environment.
Recruiter Contact Becca Brock at 916/925-2300 or becca@pacificstaffing.Com
- Assist in the development, monitoring and reporting of cross-departmental KPIs.
- Support corporate budgeting, analyzing and forecasting processes, including prospective economic analysis of business initiatives.
- Help drive presentations for all financial-related inputs.
- Assist with ad-hoc analysis, reporting and projects, on request.
- Documents business processes through interviewing, reviewing and analyzing existing systems and processes.
- Collects and researches specific internal client requirements for projects.
- Conducts gap analyses to document discrepancies between business requirements and system capabilities.
- Serves as a liaison between line business (internal client) and the finance organization.
- Works and collaborates with internal teams to ensure seamless delivery and operational success of all financial reports and projects.
- Monitors production batch and ad hoc jobs/reports as required to ensure proper functioning and completion of business operations.
- Identifies opportunities for business or process improvement; makes associated recommendations, as appropriate.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a BS/BA in related field.
- Expert in Excel with strong financial modeling skills.
- Advanced knowledge of logic, databases, data flows, data mining and SQL for data analysis.
- Advanced understanding of data within financial systems (ERPs).
- Advanced skills with reporting systems especially PowerBI.
- Strong understanding of GAAP GL, principles and financial statements.
- 2-4 years of direct, progressive experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS SQL.
- Experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control and versioning.
- Highly professional, driven, independent and responsive.
- Innate sense of urgency and respectful to all deadlines.
- Maintains high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.