Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Business Development Manager (B2B)
927 Black Diamond Way Lodi, CA 95242 United States of America
Pacific Staffing is recruiting a Business Development Manager (B2B) for a long-standing transportation company that services Northern and Central California, as well as parts of Nevada. This is an opportunity to join a leading reputable transportation company. The Business Development Manager is responsible for expanding both existing and new B2B business.
Our client provides a career opportunity to expand and build the Sales division, competitive compensation, and excellent employee benefits. Salary: $80k-$100k DOE.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of B2B business development and sales operations from either Waste Management, Transportation (Trucking) or Logistics industries.
- Develop premier business solutions for existing business accounts and responsible for contract set-up in a timely manner to ensure high quality service and the satisfaction of clients.
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting, maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Cultivate positive interactions and relationships with customer service/sales operations, leaders and executives to evaluate B2B business strategy and results.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Establish relationships with key decision makers of existing and prospective accounts.
- Work closely with new and existing accounts to develop strategies, examining risks and potentials, estimating clients’ needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Nurture and maintain existing client relationships and accounts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Determine the best measurement tools to provide accurate and meaningful reporting on the marketing strategies built for clients.
- Work with operations, executive leaders, and finance to ensure all services meet contract and scope agreements.
- Provide timely feedback to senior executives regarding performance on key metrics.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+yrs experience in B2B account management, business development, customer service or sales operations leader.
- 2+yrs B2B Sales operations or Business development management in Waste Management, Trucking or Logistics industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, marketing or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Exceptionally self-motivated, goal oriented and organized.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Effective negotiation skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent business analysis, statistics, reporting, and proposal writing skills.
- Demonstrated successful sales profile and statistics.
- Exceptional service orientation.