Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Benefits & Leave Specialist
RANCHO CORDOVA, CA 95670
- Assist with the administration of various employee benefit programs, such as health insurance, life, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and HSA programs.
- Provide information to employees and managers about benefit plans and options.
- Lead the open enrollment process with guidance from the Benefits Manager.
- Familiar with ACA requirements including 1095c requirements.
- Assist with the development of employee benefit booklets and other employee benefit communications.
- COBRA Administration to include sending out notices to terminated employees, coordinating COBRA benefits, and tracking payments.
- Coordinate and track leave of absence.
- Provide back up to Benefits Manager on various projects, communicates information and direction to co-workers in the Benefits Manager s absence.
- Conduct benefits and leave of absence training sessions and may presents information to large groups of employees.
- Wellness Program administration.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree in related field or equivalent Human Resources experience.
- Three to four years of experience as a Benefits Administrator or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage several tasks and priorities.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people of all levels.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of absence management under federal and state leave laws and applicable federal and state regulations.