Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
425 University Avenue, Suite 200 Sacramento, CA 95825 United States of America
We are recruiting an experienced Attorney Investigator to join an esteemed law firm in the Sacramento area. The Attorney Investigator will collaborate with clients and attorneys to perform a range of investigative work in the employment sector. This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable law firm, regarded for handling high-profile employment matters without litigations. This is a hybrid schedule. Pay: $150k-$200k.
The ideal candidate has a current license to practice law in the state of California, at least 3 years’ experience working with third-party investigations, and AWI membership.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct impartial and thorough investigations for clients.
- Write detailed, accurate and substantiated reports, including complex legal analyses.
- Edit and proofread investigation reports.
- Conduct legal research and counsel clients on employment law and impartial investigation issues.
- Prepare and present training materials.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Engage in business development activities.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of Practical experience in employment law.
- Juris Doctor degree required.
- Licensed to practice law in California and in good standing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Membership or certification with the Association of Workplace Investigators required.