Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Applications Support Specialist
RANCHO CORDOVA, CA 95670
The ideal candidate will have Application Support experience in Salesforce or SAP.
- Proficiency in applications - Salesforce, SAP ByD, Microsoft, and integrations layer
- Managing ticketed query system and answer queries and resolve issues with software applications and escalate or close tickets as necessary
- Support users in problem analysis and resolution
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Train users on specific applications and document creation
- Ensuring operational performance, data integrity, and business needs are met by the system
- Focus on ways to implement process improvements for the benefit of the company
- Collaborate with Operations and vendors to identify, prioritize, and execute key initiatives
- Administrate the hardware procurement process
- Administrate and support end user training completion
- Follow up and coordinate release management core applications
- License management coordination and follow up
SKILLS & QUALFICATIONS:
- Bachelor s degree in informatics or Computer Science (or related).
- 3yrs Salesforce or SAP technical application support experience.
- Solid experience answering queries and resolve issues with software applications and escalate or close tickets as necessary within the query ticketing system.
- Both business skills and technical IT knowledge and demands an ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.