Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Accounts Payable Specialist Direct Hire
Sacramento, CA 95827
The ideal candidate will have a background in high volume, full cycle accounts payable processing and strong technical skills.
Recruiter Contact: Becca Brock, 916/925-2300 or becca@pacificstaffing.Com
- Receives, routes and processes invoices and payments.
- Receives and records payments for assigned accounts.
- Records receipt of payments and ensure all vendor and payments are processed timely and accurately.
- Responsible to mail weekly and monthly statements of outstanding invoices to customers.
- Researches invoicing and payment problems. This includes retrieving invoices and reviewing them with the customer and/or sales managers.
- Monitor active accounts concerning timely or skipped invoices and possible financial difficulties.
- Assist with Accounts Payable activities as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have experience working with high volume Accounts Payable.
- 2-4 years Accounts Payable experience required.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.