Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Accounts Payable Specialist - Direct Hire
7808 State Highway 99 Los Molinos, CA 96055 United States of America
Accounts Payable Specialist – Direct Hire
We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist for one of the areas fastest growing service-related organizations. This is a newly created position and will work in partnership with a collaborative accounting team located in Tehama County. Our client offers excellent benefits, flexible work schedule, an inclusive and casual company culture, and advancement opportunities as the company is growing through acquisition. The AP Specialist will manage full cycle accounts payable processing. Pay Range: $25.00/hr.-$30.00/hr.
The ideal candidate has experience with managing vendor invoices, credit card and PO reconciliations, and weekly AP Check runs.
Benefits and Perks:
- No cost to employee medical benefit plans
- Generously Low-cost medical benefit plans for dependents
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Programs’
- Flexible work schedules
Recruiter contact: Becca Brock | 916-925-2300 | email@example.com
- Reconcile purchase orders with vendor invoices.
- Create a weekly AP aging report.
- Prepare weekly AP check run.
- Prepare manual checks.
- Enter all accounts payable invoices into the system.
- Reconcile purchase orders.
- Create purchase orders.
- Obtain all receipts and invoices for credit card transactions and enter them into the system.
- Reconcile credit cards.
- Process refund requests.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in an Accounting Department, specifically in Accounts Payable.
- Experience with all full cycle Accounts Payable processing in a medium to high volume.
- Intermediate Excel skills (Can at a minimum create pivot tables, v-lookups, and other intermediate functions).
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.