Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Sparks, NV 89431
Ideal candidate will have strong month end closing, experience with process improvement advance MS Excel skills and a team player.
Recruiter Contact Becca Brock at 916/925-2300 or becca@pacificstaffing.Com
- Responsible for managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll
- Create and maintain accounting department procedures and documentation.
- Obtain Dun & Bradstreet reports, check credit and bank references on credit requests for customers.
- Responsible for Month-End Process including reconciliation of balance sheet accounts: including inventory, accounts receivable, prepaid, fixed assets, payroll liabilities, and accruals.
- Oversee preparation of adjusting and closing journal entries.
- Close accounting modules at month end. Prepare financial statements and other monthly reports for management.
- Assist with annual budgeting process
- Oversee daily cash reporting and monthly bank account reconciliations.
- Reconcile and file Nevada sales tax and other state sales tax returns as required.
- Prepare Form 1099 s for vendors annually.
- Work with CPA firm during year-end audit providing assistance with depreciation, reconciliations, year-end adjustments, etc.
- Maintain GL Accounts and product codes as needed
- Works with purchasing and sales on product returns
- Assist with physical inventory counts and ongoing cycle counts, and ensure proper inventory accounting
- Recommend and implement ongoing accounting process changes
Qualifications/Requirements of Position:
- 5 years of accounting experience
- Must have good verbal and written
- Manufacturing experience is highly preferred
- BA/BS in accounting or equivalent experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality