Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Account Coordinator - Direct Hire
ROSEVILLE, CA 95678
This is your chance to join an organization that is committed to valuing and recognizing employee effort and deliverables, including creating a work/life balance environment, including snacks. You will thrive here if you are a self-starter, enjoy a work hard, play hard environment and want professional career growth.
- Assist Account Managers with facility job order entries.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to account s needs and objectives.
- Maintain job order management and cases.
- Review and inspect profiles to ensure quality according to client needs.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and be internet savvy.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written skill.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Work collaboratively with all departments as well as function independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced environment.
- Use good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, web-based databases and be internet savvy.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related sales/recruiting experience is preferred.
- 6 12 months experience in a Coordinator or Sales Support role highly desired.