Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Warehouse Supervisor - (Stockton)
LATHROP, CA 95330
Contact Elizabeth Mann at 916-896-8531 or elizabeth@pacificstaffing.Com
- Supervise daily activities of warehouse employees.
- Assigns job duties based on production needs.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of shipments by using proper managements techniques such as, pre staging, inventory status review, paperwork verification, etc.
- Plan and coordinate with Inventory Control Department the incoming goods, storage of items in a timely and efficient manner to achieve your team objectives and KPI s as determined by Warehouse Manager.
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of effective supervision, training, & development and health, safety and welfare of your team.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the quality of the product and service within the Warehouse is maintained at the highest possible standards for the customer.
- Implement the company s Health and Safety Policy, ensuring safe working conditions and practices within the warehouse.
- Represent the department on the Health and Safety Committee as required.
- Schedule and supervise employees to minimize overtime while ensuring all functions are performed.
- Complete any necessary documentation.
- Provide effective employee supervision, training and perform corrective actions in accordance with company policies and procedures as necessary.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum HS diploma, preferred: AA degree
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Distribution Center environment.
- Experience in managing teams with quality and efficiency parameters
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages and in particular Excel
- Experience in employee relations and training/developing of staff
- Knowledgeable and application of business improvement techniques
- Strong people management skills, high level of interpersonal skills, excellent planning, organizing, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to make decisions, use initiative, ability to implement, and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Customer focused
- High level of honesty and integrity