Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Downtown Sac, California | Temp-to-Hire Position
- Multiple options through their comprehensive benefits program (Kaiser HMO and Blue Shield HMO/PPO).
- PTO accrual of 18 days for up to 2 years of employment and 9 paid holidays per year.
- 401(k) Plan with a generous percentage match from the organization.
- Educational Tuition Reimbursement Plan towards any job-related degree or professional certification.
- Free parking and transit passes.
- Additional employee perks.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Reconcile general ledger accounts with supporting schedules on a monthly basis. Journal entry preparation to include, but not limited to, depreciation, amortization, payroll, accruals, prepaid amortization, inventory relief, adjusting, correcting, year-end closing. Perform month end analytical reviews of Income Statements and Balance sheet. Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements. Review financial documents and materials and assists in preparing the fiscal budget; assignment of accounting codes, and various other related financial activities. Coordinate activities with auditors and releases the appropriate records and information. Prepare special projects/reports as assigned by Controller and Business Managers. Ability to work well with staff, management, and clients.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting is required. Minimum 4+ years professional experience in Accounting, Auditing or Finance.