Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Regional Sales Manager (Northern CA)
Elk Grove, CA 95624
We are recruiting a Regional Sales Manager with proven success in maximizing sales volume and profitability. The Regional Sales Manager will hold an integral role in leading and developing all direct sales and expansion of waste and disposal solutions accounts within the Sacramento and Central Valley region. The ideal candidate will be a proven sales leader from waste/disposable, commercial construction, or heavy equipment/industrial industries.
Our client offers a family environment that fosters success by providing high-end resources and technology, and development under the direction of the executive leaders. They offer great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (with company match). Competitive base and strong commission incentives.
- Oversee a small Regional Sales Team to drive profitable Company revenue.
- Responsible for hiring, training, motivating and performance coaching.
- Ensure monthly sales budget and sales goals are met.
- Develop & implement sales strategy & marketing plan.
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement.
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting.
- Present frequent reports on sales progress.
- Conduct frequent meetings to review activity & motivate sales team.
- Solicit new VIP customers, provide quotes, and prepare bids as necessary.
- Meet regularly with existing customers to reinforce positive relations.
- Review Service Agreements, pricing & accuracy of information.
- Maintain awareness of market behavior and competitive trends.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years regional sales management or leadership experience.
- 2-3 years industrial, heavy equipment, disposable/waste or construction sales preferred.
- Bachelor s degree in business, accounting or related degree, or equivalent experience.
- Negotiate and close sales by effectively communicating through a design sales approach.
- Proven ability to communicate on a strategic level at the prospect side of all customer levels (production to leadership) and stakeholders.
- Strong leadership planning, structured thinker & analytical mindset.
- Collaborative leadership approach and able to effectively lead a dynamic sales team.
- Strong partner in fostering good customer relationships and community partnerships.
- Proficient in managing sales tools, systems and technology.
- Professional communication skills; written and verbal.
All inquiries and Qs to Elizabeth Mann, Lead Recruiter| elizabeth@pacificstaffing.Com