Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Purchasing Specialist (Construction) - Roseville
ROSEVILLE, CA 95661 US
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in construction, home-building or similar industry, purchasing and planning software, and advanced in Word, Excel, and DocuSign.
- Analyzes blueprint and outlines work specifications.
- Solicitation and analyzes and negotiates subcontractor bids.
- Manages contract processes and signing including generating requisitions for payment.
- Maintains and manages updated authorized vendor list, vendor references, and insurance information.
- Collect EMR s and contractor licenses from vendors.
- Manages all communications with subcontractors including resolving any issues.
- Executes research and evaluation to determine the best cost effective and valuable engineering.
- Manages budgets on Excel spreadsheet.
- Solicitation and prequalifying new subcontractors.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least four (4) years experience in home construction or similar industry.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, and Teams.
- Experience with BuildPro, Homefront, Precision, Sage, is a plus.
- Advance user knowledge and expertise in Windows 10 and Microsoft Office suite, with MS Word and Outlook.