Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Payroll Specialist - Direct Hire
Sacramento, CA 95833
We are recruiting for a sharp Payroll Specialist for our client in North Sacramento. Our client offers profit-sharing, a generous benefits package and a great culture. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that requires onsite attendance.
The ideal candidate will have processed full cycle payroll for at least 50 employees in ADP.
Recruiter contact: Becca Brock at 916/925-2300 or becca@pacificstaffing.Com
- Respond and process payroll requests and inquiries.
- Process bi-monthly payroll for exempt and non-exempt employees, reconcile and audit payroll processing within the payroll system.
- Provide customer service on inquiries about payroll.
- Collaborate with Human Resources to ensure employee status changes are paid and entered correctly in payroll system.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion with information related to employees, managers and department operations, without exception.
- Other duties as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 years full cycle experience with heavy computerized payroll specifically in ADP Workforce Now
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a clear, concise and effective manner verbally.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong technical skills in MS Office.
- Must be able to process/enter data into the computer system quickly and proficiently.