Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Marketing Project Manager (Direct Hire)
Sacramento, CA 95828
The ideal candidate will have a strong Marketing Project Management portfolio overseeing diverse marketing, technical and creative components. This is an onsite position (with 2-day optional remote).
Our client offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
Medical, Dental and Vision | 401(k) plan & match | Life, AD&D and Long-Term Disability Insurance | Paid time off and holidays | Low-cost employee wellness and fitness options.
- Define project scope, timelines, goals and deliverables with all Marketing projects and input this data in usable form in Project Management System.
- Manage departmental projects so that work is on time and within budget.
- Meet with cross-functional stakeholders to assess upcoming projects, timelines, and deliverables.
- Track project traffic and deliverables using Project Management Software; send weekly/daily reports to stakeholders.
- Coordinate creative traffic management (in-house and external resources); source and manage vendors; take final graphics from e-file to finished project.
- Responsible for organization and process of asset folders. File photo/video shoots as needed and may include talent recruitment, contracts and payments, post-production schedule and output.
- Trade show support in advance planning, development, resourcing as needed.
- Drive on-Budget tracking, transparency, and management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor s Degree in Marketing or relative field is highly preferred.
- 5+ years professional project management in marketing experience required.
- PMP or other Project Management Certification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Ability to achieve results through multiple stakeholders across departments.
- Computer skills: MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Track record of planning, organizing and multi-tasking.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- Digital Asset Management Admin experience; Bynder Asset Management system preferred
- Wrike Project Management System experience strongly preferred
Questions can be directed to Lead Recruiter at elizabeth@pacificstaffing.Com