Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Human Resources Business Partner
Sacramento, CA 95826 US
The HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides consultative Human Resources support to leadership and staff of their designated business group within the organization. This role is responsible for ensuring alignment of Human Resources programs and policies, business objectives, and work cultures in achieving business goals. It is accountable for building best practice HR framework utilizing the organization s values in partnership with the leadership team it supports. The HR Business Partner must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships at all levels.
- Provides quick and efficient service in all Human Resources matters for leadership and staff of the designated business groups.
- Partner with leadership to provide HR support in developing and executing plans that optimize organizational design and development, talent management, employee development, and employee relations.
- Assist with the recruitment process by providing guidance in adherence of policies and procedures for staffing models, and potential talent development.
- Interpret policies and employee state and federal law to ensure all EEO matters are addressed in a fair, equitable and consistent manner.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of state, city and federal laws and regulations related to compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position and all other positions under the designated business groups.
- Partner with leadership and staff to develop solutions as it relates to employee relations issues by providing effective, thorough, and objective investigations and separations as needed.
- Provide day to day performance management support and guidance to managers on management, coaching, career development, disciplinary actions and employee relations.
- Assist in the analysis of human capital data from multiple sources to determine possible areas of improvement and make appropriate recommendations for the designated business groups.
- Collaborate with other members of the HR Team to implement the HR strategy, including representing client s business strategy and expectations, representing Human Resources to the business units, and reconciling issues that create conflict between Human Resources and business unit strategy.
- Provide assistance for employee inquiries regarding benefits, payroll, recruiting, compensation, and all other HR disciplines. Partner with the HR subject matter experts to effectively answer and resolve all complex inquiries.
- Understand business strategies and align HR strategy and programs to achieve the business goals, including alignment of staffing, development, and compensation programs.
- Collaborate with HR Senior leadership to understand and improve employee engagement, employee retention and turnover reduction.
- Participate in special projects and assignments and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources, business management, or related field preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Five years or more experience in Human Resources as a consultant or generalist. Experience working in the financial services and banking industry preferred.
Senior/Professional in Human Resources (S/PHR) Certificate or SHRM Senior/Certified Professional (SHRM-S/CP) preferred.