Job Openings in Sacramento County and Beyond
Environmental, Health & Safety Manager Direct Hire
Sacramento, CA 95838
- Lead all health and safety processes, including risk assessments and mitigation, behavioral based safety and ergonomics.
- Manage the regulatory compliance.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives across the organization.
- Maintain policies and standards and ensure all team members are appropriately informed.
- Assist the site in investigating, analyzing, and reviewing near-misses and accidents to ensure proper corrective and preventative measures have been implemented.
- Compile, analyze, and communicate metrics and KPIs via monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
- BS Degree in Chemical, Biology, Life Science, Engineering or similar disciplines
- 3 10 years experience in EHS, at least 2 years as EHS Manager
- Direct experience managing ISO 14001: 2015 initiatives preferred
- Manage workers compensation, respirator fit testing, safety training
- Experience in semiconductor or manufacturing a plus